Releasing v1.0.0 🚀
Seven23 will now follow the Semantic Versioning specifications to provide more visibility regarding its release cycle. On June 8th, 2022, a first version has been released on both client and server side.
Client [1.0.0] - 2022-06-08
The main interface is design as a progressive web application. Source code is publicly available within the seven23 repository. All changes will be logged in the CHANGELOG.md file at the repository root level.
- List transactions, categories, and exchange rates.
- Offline enabled.
- Recursive transactions.
- Display your transactions using any exchanged currency.
- Multi device sync with end-to-end encryption.
- Responsive design for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Dark theme.
- Multiple accounts.
- Dashboard view with trends and summaries.
- Report generator for selected date range.
- Search engine for your transactions.
- Convertor based on provided rates.
- Import/Export your data as JSON.
- Hide numeric values.
- Nomadlist integration.
Server [1.0.0] - 2022-06-08
A Backend project provide the infrastructure to store and sync between multiple devises encrypted data. Source code is publicly available within the seven23_server repository. All changes will be logged in the CHANGELOG.md file at the repository root level.
- Initial data model
- REST API to fetch data models
- Admin interface for data handling.
- Home page with logo and redirection to app.seven23.io
- Implement Swagger and redoc.
docsfolder on readthedocs.
About the next release
Tasks and released are managed within each respective repository. All contributions and ideas are welcome. Main focus will be on improving the user interface to be more beginner friendly.